Are You Kicking Ass At Life But Don't Seem To Be Moving To The Next Level As Quickly As You Want?
Do you have all the goals and can't seem to actually get results, even though you're working your face off?
Are you tired of grinding, hustling, pouring your heart into your life and not making moves?
You know how it is. You get a great idea, start implementing, growing, recruiting people to help you win. You let some stuff slide in other areas of your life so you can push and sprint to the next level. You keep an optimistic attitude, hoping something is going to pop off and you'll actually start making money or meeting more interesting people or... SOMETHING.
But if your were to run analytics on your life, what would the graphs say?
Of course, you've kicked ass. You've gotten stuff done, you work harder than anyone you know, you feel really significant. You've done so much, but you're not seeing actual results that you so optimistically hoped for when you started this shit, and the sacrifices, and the work you've put in is mind-numbing.
You might even feel like you've hit a plateau. You're losing passion, and if your heart's not in it anymore, you know yourself well enough to know you won't actually finish this out.
You didn't start this sh*t so you could just move on. You started it to leave a mark.
If this is you... I'm going to drop some paradigm shifting knowledge on your ass right now. Ready?
You know, better than your ego will let on, exactly what to do next to get actual, tangible results right now.
If you're like most of my students, you just don't take enough action on the stuff that truly matters so that you can get your lofty ass goals actually accomplished. You like to stay busy doing stuff that makes you feel productive, but you're missing the Pareto 20% that will actually trebuchet your sweet ass over to the next-level. You know what you need? Some friggin' accountability to a plan. All your knowledge and plans are worth trifles unless you actually implement the strategies you know you need to.
Does Your List Of Awesome Sh*t To Do Include...
- Making Fat Cash?
- Time Managing Like a Badass?
- Organizing and Prioritizing Stuff that Actually Makes You Money?
- Helping A Bunch Of Other People Succeed?
- Get More Sh*t Done ?
- Get Mad Focused and Crush The Things You Know You Can Do?
- Spend more time with friends and family on non-business sh*t?
- Making the Haters Shut Their Silly Mouths?
You've Found The Thing That Will Push You Over The Edge Of Awesome.
- Are you over seeing people who suck getting paid, but you know you can do it better?
- Do you plan a whole bunch of stuff, but then run out of time to implement it all, leaving unfinished potential on the table?
- Do you know EXACTLY what needs to get done, but you can't make the time to do it?
- Would you like someone who gets it to walk along with you and keep you focused until you get results?
If you've got issues implementing your plans and strategies, I feel you. For years, I grinded and hustled, making me feel fantastic and really important all the time. But, looking back over the years, I had nothing to show for all of my effort. I had achieved greatness in all sorts of areas, but I still wasn't rich, famous, or free with my time. What is your roadblock from making fat cash, having more time, and doing what the f*ck you want to do? If you look deep down, under the ego, you already know what it is.
- You need to get your head out of the clouds and set goals you can actually hit feasibly.
- You need to limit your distractions and focus a significant amount of resources on achieving your goals.
- You need a balance in your life so you don't burn out or get bored of a project before it's done.
- You need to track and measure your goal achievement so that you stop lying to yourself and guesstimating how close you are to success.
- You need some ACCOUNTABILITY in your life.
When you're out there, trying to change the world, life will blindside you with the unexpected. You can't f*ck with chaos, or do anything about events that are totally out of your control, but, most of the time, the real things that hold you back come from inside your own head.
I can get you on the path to dominating your goals, and keep you there long enough to do something noteworthy. I can help you every step of the way to stay on track to kicking ass and crushing it.
You need a road map. You need to commit to a destination and doing what it takes to get there. My old boss you say; “Want in one hand, and sh*t in the other. See which one fills up first.” You've got to do more than just want to get your goals accomplished. You've got to make a roadmap, then take a whole bunch of ACTION, actually implementing the plan, and then you've got to adjust and calibrate for the unforseen stuff that comes up and take MORE ACTION.
Start Right Now. Do It.
Peruse through the multitude of results-oriented, action-based accomplishment programs, courses, and books (http://www.dukedelaet.com/store ) and pick the one that will help you take it to the next level, so you can do what you want in life and have the experiences and adventures you deserve.
Join the Master Group Of Excellence and take action with a wealth of complimentary resources we've made available. Check out my Youtube and podcasts, too, if you're into those badass media channels.